We are proud to play an active role in our community.
Community service is our passion.
Home » About Our Agency »
The Sylvia A. Garrett & Associates Agency, LLC is honored to serve our customers and our community for over 50 years. We are committed to funding impactful non-profits and sponsoring meaningful events that uplift and empower our central Ohio neighbors. We contribute a minimum of 10% of our resources to our community. We are dedicated to supporting non-profit organizations that promote health and wellness, support the arts, uplift youth, and financially empower women.
- Arthur Mitchell Promotion of Professional Ballet for Local Youth, 70 participants
- KLHESB College Scholarship Fund, 3 Awards
- Role Model Magazine Positive Self Esteem for Girls, 45 participants
- Le’Veon Bell’s Football Camp, Free Admission for Over 200 Youths
- Mansion Day School, $1,000 Contribution to Defray Summer School Expenses
- Annual Franklin County Youth Lemonade Festival
Success Summer Program
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday Breakfast
- The Women’s Service Board of the King Arts Complex
- CATCO Acts of God Production
- CATCO Aspects of Love Production
- Theatre Street Dance Academy
Community and Economic Empowerment
- WELD: Women for Economic and Leadership Development
- Columbus Urban League
- Cincinnati and Greater Southwest Urban League
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- National Coalition of 100 Black Women, Central Ohio Chapter
- African American Chamber of Commerce
- United Way
- Diva Movement
- D’Light House Family Center, Inc.
- Pearl Alley Farmers Market
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Mended Hearts of Ohio
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association
- Special Olympics
- Mid-Ohio Foodbank
“Service is the rent we pay for the privilege of living on this earth.”
~ Shirley Chisholm
Request an Insurance Quote
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Go over your options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.